Christmas is fast approaching! which is amazing, but if you don’t have all ya shopping organized, pretty stressful!
i always find that small pressie, stocking stuffers, and secret Santa pressies are the hardest to buy! I’m not quite sure why but i always feel that they still have to be special!
i thought i would help you lovely folk out and share some of my ideas with you!
much love, frankie.b!
01. a candle, i NEVER buy candles and pretty smelling goodies fo myself but i am always very happy to receive them! i think a lovely candle is a super idea for a little addition to your buddies Chrissy haul! i LOVE this George and Edi one in the scent vanilla and anise! *swoon* p.s make sure you know what kinda smells they are into!
02. fruity tea! oh me goodness T2 have some super cute gift boxes filled with yummy fruit tea! i spoilt myself and got the peachy one! i think these make excellent little gifts! also, there are so many cute tea brands around now! red seal is another fav and it’s also pretty cheap!
03. coin purse, i got given this cute one from rubi shoes and i love it! (thx bella) it’s tropical and lovely and perfect for change for summer ice creams! i love receiving wallets and bags and i am sure someone special in your life does too!
04. ama balm is perfect for your adventurous friend! my favs are the salty balm and the biting bug balm! both prefect for protecting your skin in the summer!
05. ORE design soy wax melts, like i said with the candles, ya cannot pass on pretty smelling things for Christmas! these smell like literal heaven if heaven was made out of blackberries and vanilla!
06. nail polish! love this mecca cosmetica one from their holiday range! would make a super sweet little gift and i think its deep blue is a color is lovely!
thanks for reading! xx