long time no see!
ahh, exams are over and i am totally ready for the summer holiday! yay! i feel that when it is exam time that’s all i talk and hear about! i am awfully sorry if you still have some to go! best of luck!
i spent some money and i thought i would show you what i got because i think it’s all pretty damn cute and lovely!
xxx frankie.b !
01. mecca cosmetica nail polish – oh me oh my it’s navy and shiny and the packaging is beautiful! totally recommend as its lasts for ages on without a base or top coat!
02. rifle paper co pencil – oh yes i brought another one! this one is from iko-iko and it’s my fav! i have a trio of them!
03. patch – i went to the indie market at ASB showgrounds and i got it from a super cute store and i absolutely love it as it looks like the com des garcons heart!
04. cooper bulldog clip – from iko-iko again and i do have a little obsession with bulldog clips if that’s even possible?
05. ORE soy melts – oh lordy loo these smell like heaven! i popped them in my Scentsy warmer and my whole room smelled of blackberry and vanilla in 5 minutes!