i am back with another crafty project for you all! its been so nice to just relax and not worry about going to school! ah it’s blissful!
it’s day 2 and i have already made some crafty goodness! thought i would share this super simple lil project!
hope you enjoy!
F x x x
what you will need:
– printed paper for cover
– blank paper for inside pages
– needle & thread
– things to decorate the front
what you need to do:
01. cut your printed paper to the size you want the notebook to be. remember you need to fold it in half!
02. now use the cover as a template for the inside pages. i just lay them on top of each other and cut around but you could measure them if you wish!
03. place all your blank pages inside the cover and fold them all in half together!
04. get your needle and thread and keeping your pages folded sew along the fold or what will become the spine!
05. now it’s time to personalise your notebook!stick stickers, glue pictures… go crazy!
06. and you done! enjoy your notebook!